Swirly sentence example
- The lines radiating from the circumference are generally swirly and may have additional, secondary swirly lines coming off of them.
- Amanda Crystal tiara - A stunning tiara in a swirly design.
- The Monk 's Door at the east end of the aisle has swirly foliage patterns in the carving.
- The program displays a spinning swirly thing in the background on top of which it shows 1 of 5 textured objects.
- This book 's four sturdy plastic drawing wheels make it remarkably fun to create perfectly swirly spiral designs.Advertisement
- I see it is a big bushy tree surrounded by loads of big swirly wind.
- I look at their brochures and I think they see design as more knobs and swirly bits.
- Although Chasing Fireflies classifies the Swirly Ruffled Set as "pants," the knee-length hem makes them more like shorts.
- A simple black dress paired with swirly pink shoes can be a signature look for you, one that says you don't take all this fashion business too seriously.
- The straps are adorned with the Grandco name and a handful of discreet rhinestones, while the foot beds feature bold, swirly artwork with a hint of paisley.Advertisement