Swiping sentence example
- Let's go again, Brady said, swiping the sweat from his face.
- He placed her on the table and retreated, shaking his head and swiping at the air around him, as if plagued by bees.
- Swiping at tears, she registered Darkyn's words as her eyes identified the dark clothing laid out on the bed.
- She tossed in her exercise clothing before swiping a photo-generator from her wardrobe and tucking it into the pockets of her suitcase.
- The cubes were gone. Swiping at lively bushes, she inched forward, searching for the cubes.Advertisement
- With traditional card purchases, processing is done by a customer swiping the card, waiting for a receipt, and then signing the receipt.
- With traditional card purchases, processing is done by a customer swiping the card, waiting for a generated receipt, then signing the receipt.
- Hell, as long as Dawkins was swiping his last brew, he might as well get his monies worth.
- PayPass Cards were created especially for people who hate the hassle of swiping cards, entering pins, and signing receipts.
- Many of today's shoppers carry do not carry cash and would prefer swiping a card to writing a check.Advertisement
- After swiping your card once, some unscrupulous cashiers, food servers and bartenders use a small, handheld device to swipe it again.
- Use a MasterCard or Visa gift card instead of cash if you want the convenience of swiping a card.
- To warm up the pencil, try swiping it across the back of your hand a few times before applying it to the lid.
- Some will even confess to swiping pairs from their sisters or female friends.
- This touch pad allowed for gestures, like swiping, to adjust the volume and to change tracks.Advertisement
- Swiping at the air, A'Ran couldn't help but feel furious that the Council would protect such civilizations from those that were more advanced out of some sense of fairness while sitting by doing nothing as his planet was overrun and his parents murdered.
- swipe get in by swiping a card through a reader attached to the frame.
- You get in by swiping a card through a reader attached to the frame.