Swindling sentence example
- He has no financial means, and resorts to swindling the other clients to meet his need for cash.
- Many had been arrested for stealing food, some were charged with swindling money in a real estate scam.
- Lying, cheating, swindling, bribery, etc. - nothing stands between a Ferengi and his greed.
- This belief made them subject to swindling schemes perpetrated by certain bureau agents and others who promised to secure lands for them.
- They are alleged to be involved in swindling tens of thousands of pounds out of the Department for Education and Skills (DfES).Advertisement