Sweep-up sentence example
- The climate is extremely dry, but this is compensated for by the heavy mists which sweep up from the plains during the rainless months and exercise a most beneficial effect in the coffee-growing districts.
- The warm winds which sweep up the Mississippi Valley from the Gulf of Mexico are responsible for the extremes of heat, and the Arctic winds of the north, which find no mountain range to break their strength, cause the extremes of cold.
- Each leaf blower had, strapped to his back, a small gasoline motor that blew air to sweep up leaves.
- With your liquid eyeliner, draw a line starting midway on your eyelid till the end, sweep up the corners.
- Straight up: Flatten hair with a straightening iron, and sweep up into a ponytail.Advertisement