Swedenborgian sentence example
- He is commemorated by a bust and portrait in the rooms of the Swedenborgian Society in Bloomsbury Street, London.
- Other denominational agencies have been concerned with the printing and circulation of Swedenborgian literature, a training college for the ministry (founded in 1852), and a Ministers' Aid Fund (18J4), and an Orphanage (1881).
- Radcliffe College (1879), for women, practically a part of Harvard; an Episcopal Theological School (1867), and the New Church (Swedenborgian or New Jerusalem) Theological School (1866) are other educational institutions of importance.
- His SOn Theophilus Parsons (1797-1882), who was Dane professor of law at Harvard from 1848 to 1870, is remembered chiefly as the author of a series of useful legal treatises, and some books in support of Swedenborgian doctrines; he wrote a life of his father (Boston, 1859).
- Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal - These siblings' mother is Jewish, while their father was born in the Swedenborgian religion, being part of the Swedish noble family.Advertisement