Sweater-vest sentence example
- Completely versatile and basic, a sweater vest is timeless.
- Paired with a turtleneck in the fall, a white dress shirt for your first job interview, or over a dress for a carefree summer look, a sweater vest is a smart investment.
- A turtleneck looks great beneath a sweater vest.
- Nevertheless, when it comes to a crisp and intellectual appeal, nothing completes an outfit like a fetching sweater vest.
- It is sometimes worn by the youth and adult Indie crowd in a mocking sense, as this group hopes to degrade the elitism of the sweater vest.Advertisement
- On an infant or toddler, the sweater vest is adorable.
- However, on a young boy, the sweater vest brands a child for a future of flute recitals and plaid pajamas.
- If your child's lifestyle matches the sweater vest stereotype, then he's likely to fit right in with the debate team.
- Still, should he fantasize about a future in football, this sweater vest may banish him to lonely lunchtimes in the school cafeteria and even a passing period trapped in a hall locker.
- Wool argyle sweater vests are another recognizable item that seems to fuel the preppy effects of the sweater vest stereotype.Advertisement
- These brands are marked by a scholarly appeal and most commonly will harbor one or two sweater vest styles each season.
- Try department stores such as Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus to find designer sweater vest styles.
- You can also wear a sweater vest with an Oxford shirt and either a pair of khakis or dress slacks.
- In this instance, the sweater vest mimics the look of a sports jacket and but still appears business casual.
- Add a sweater vest to a long-sleeved men's tee shirt for a dressier look for a date or family event.Advertisement
- It can give the look of a sweater vest but, when you take the jacket off, you are still warm and look slick.
- You can also wear a vest or sweater vest over it for some preppy chic.
- Sometimes the blouse must be worn with a sweater or sweater vest.