Swaddled sentence example
- swaddled in layers of clothes.
- "I was not swaddled and rocked and dandled into a legislator," wrote Burke when very near the end of his days: "Nitor in adversum is the motto for a man like me.
- As for the children, they are always when infants swaddled; when they can walk they are dressed as little men and women, and with the dress they generally ape the manners.
- Your baby will be weighed and measured and then swaddled and brought to your bedside.
- The baby needed to be swaddled tightly and then laid on her side facing away from you.Advertisement
- Overall a fantastic product, easy to use to keep your babies safe and also swaddled if you wish.
- Each star cluster is swaddled in a hydrogen blanket -- the raw material out of which it formed.
- But when Pavarotti appeared he was swaddled in layers of clothes.
- The leg pouch pops down for quick diaper changes while the rest of your baby stays swaddled.
- Jesus can be played by a real baby or a doll, but he should be "swaddled" in white.Advertisement
- swaddled in a hydrogen blanket -- the raw material out of which it formed.
- swaddled tightly and then laid on her side facing away from you.
- Because some babies tend to break out of a wrap, look for one that can be used with and without the arms being swaddled.
- Swaddling-The nurses at the hospital where your infant was delivered probably swaddled your baby before bringing her to your bedside.
- If your feet have been swaddled up in Uggs or cowboy boots all winter, springtime is your opportunity to let them out!Advertisement