Surrogates sentence example
- Artificial surrogates for human companionship are always vastly inferior to the real thing; we crave connections with people, not machines.
- In New York state there is still a court called the surrogates court, surrogate being the regular name for a deputy ecclesiastical judge.
- The local judiciary includes the usual county and city judges, county surrogates and justices of the peace.
- As a result most studies use physiological ' surrogates ' to predict these changes.
- While digital surrogates must faithfully replicate the original object, there is flexibility in the way in which the text is interrogated.Advertisement
- He invaded Croatia and Bosnia using surrogates, and now he uses troops in Kosovo.
- For example, we already have digital surrogates for a number of our rarest printed materials.
- In addition Drosophila tests were not regarded as valid surrogates for in-vivo tests in mammals.
- It is always best practice to make new surrogates as required and never to create new surrogates from other surrogates.
- Digital items may be digital versions or surrogates of physical items, or ' born-digital '.Advertisement