Surrenders sentence example
- In the meantime, the concentration camps were becoming filled to overflowing, and a steady stream of captures and surrenders were reducing the hostile power of the republics.
- Terrified by the proceedings in the quo warranto case, most of the companies surrendered their charters to the crown, but such surrenders were annulled by the act of 2 William and Mary (1690) reserving the judgment in quo warranto against the city.
- Josaphat surrenders the kingdom to a friend called Barachias and departs for the wilderness.
- King Federigo surrenders himself and the throne to King Louis XII of France and accepts the French duchy of Anjou.
- Agreeing to defend each other, David and Alan use the roundhouse as a defensive base against the Captain's attack, who surrenders.Advertisement
- Its main task, however, was recording the surrenders and admittances of villein tenants.
- He makes us voyeurs of other voyeurs; we spy on Han Gi spying on Sun-hwa as she sexually surrenders her body.
- Impregnable Malta surrenders without a shot; his most reckless schemes are crowned with success.
- Agreeing to defend each other, David and Alan use the roundhouse as a defensive base against the Captain 's attack, who surrenders.
- All surrenders are final and the shelter does not provide updates, with the exception of the AnSWER Program.Advertisement
- The hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 10 to 6 for adoptions and 12 to 8 for surrenders, Saturday from 10 to 6, and Sunday from 11 to 5.
- The shelter is open seven days a week for adoptions and animal surrenders.
- Hours are 10 to 6 for surrenders and 12 to 8 for adoptions, Monday through Friday.
- The mass becomes unduly sanguine or weakly surrenders to panic. Hence the law of error does not apply, and speculation by the public may unsteady prices.