Supremo sentence example
- Indeed, it seems incredible that German supremo Gerhard Schroeder polled a mere 19 votes.
- The answer was provided by holiday camp supremo Fred Pontin, later to be knighted for his services to the British holiday industry.
- These are areas which could have been developed with greater vigor and in which a research ' supremo ' might have stimulated open competition.
- The same effect occurred in 1917 when he became the supremo in the USSR.
- It is not known if football's former supremo delivered any mail to the wrong address.Advertisement
- There's a rather gabby new arts supremo, Norman Lebrecht, who seems keener on high culture than youth culture.
- He says he has been in talks with F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone with a view to staging a race by 2007.
- I was a close ally of its founders, especially the charismatic Shirley Williams and the organizational supremo of the right, Bill Rodgers.
- I recently got to meet Apple's global iPod marketing supremo, who talked me through the specs of the new machine.
- We discuss below the possibility that a research supremo or coordinating body might have assisted in this area.Advertisement
- The Duce and the comando supremo will also do their utmost to furnish you with the means to keep up the fight.
- It is not known if football 's former supremo delivered any mail to the wrong address.
- There 's a rather gabby new arts supremo, Norman Lebrecht, who seems keener on high culture than youth culture.
- Transport supremo Gus MacDonald 's vision is to improve public transport to the extent that drivers leave their cars at home.
- I recently got to meet Apple 's global iPod marketing supremo, who talked me through the specs of the new machine.Advertisement
- At Cividale, where Capello had his headquarters, and at the Comando Supremo in Udine, the first news that came from the IV.
- The playwrights also include Julio Dantas, and Dr Marcellino Mesquita, author of Leonor Telles and other historical dramas, as well as of a powerful piece, Den' supremo.
- All they've ever done is bring you catchy guitar hooks, wry and witty lyrics, and some supremo drumming, and still they somehow get overlooked time and time again.