Supramolecular sentence example
- The new director of the Melville Lab, Wilhelm Huck, has made a gentle transition from supramolecular chemistry to nanochemistry in recent years.
- A choice of projects is available in the general area of supramolecular chemistry.
- A variety of supramolecular architectures such as double and triple helices, triangles and grids can be prepared.
- We are interested in the ways in which the properties of metals and molecules can be tailored to produce supramolecular assemblies with interesting properties.
- Example of a cyclic aggregate We have used this sequential assembly approach to design red and blue luminescent solid state supramolecular arrays.Advertisement
- Supramolecular complexes organize the correct repertoires of receptors, enzymes and ion channels into individual signaling pathways.