Superstardom sentence example
- Our Verdict... Ali G has etched himself into superstardom and Sacha Baron Cohen excels in this wickedly funny compilation.
- From there, his fame quickly accumulated into superstardom.
- The program, which premiered in the UK in 2001, featured young singers who auditioned before four judges for their chance at pop superstardom.
- After winning the show by a huge margin (receiving 4.8 million of the total 8 million votes), it didn't take long for Leona Lewis and superstardom to meet.
- During the height of The O.C., it seemed that Mischa Barton was on her way to superstardom, didn't it?Advertisement
- It is here that the Martha Stewart biography documents her quick rise to superstardom.
- Four records later, amid a potent mix of hatred and love from music critics, Kings of Leon (KoL) continues to climb into the realm of superstardom.
- Ready to get body slammed into oblivion and suplexed into superstardom?
- This is one of the first films that put Brad Pitt on the celebrity map and on his way to superstardom.
- She shot to superstardom when her character was paired first with Scott Baldwin in a story of teenage love and later with Luke Spencer.Advertisement
- In fact, these types of storylines became very prevalent throughout the 1980s as a direct result of Luke and Laura's superstardom.
- The tide really turned for The Jonas Brothers after appearing on Hannah Montana, when the band was propelled into overnight superstardom.
- The result was Control - one of the defining albums of the 1980s and one that shot Jackson to superstardom.
- Although their time on the top was short, they reached superstardom status during their careers.
- After reaching superstardom status in the late 80's and early 90's thanks to his music, his dance moves and his parachute pants, a series of bad financial decisions and changing musical tastes led Hammer to lose it all.Advertisement