Superoxide sentence example
- The superoxide anion radical can also result in the formation of the dangerous hydroxyl radical.
- Zinc is an essential cofactor for the important antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase.
- Both are involved in the removal of dangerous by-products, the former removing superoxide and the latter peroxides.
- The drug seems counteract production of an enzyme called superoxide that is induced by interleukin-2 and may result in the low blood pressure.
- This enzyme converts dangerous superoxide free radicals to the less dangerous hydrogen peroxide.Advertisement
- The anti-aging enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) is one of these.
- On the opening page of PDB enter " superoxide dismutase " into the search box.
- These trace metals can divert natural detoxification pathways of superoxide radicals into much more damaging radicals.
- Indeed, recent evidence suggests that PrP C itself has superoxide dismutase activity.