Superfine sentence example
- By the mid 1950s, Kirsch was leading the way in the window treatment industry with innovative products such as the Superfine adjustable traverse rods, the vertical slat traverse rods and decorative café rods.
- A variety of materials and styles for all tastes, from fashion gaberdines to superfine lightweight.
- His dress uniform would be decorated with gold lace but here the detail is a piped edging made of superfine white wool.
- It is also known as superfine sugar in the US.
- By 1784 they produced 35 superfine tartans made of very fine wool, all of which can be found in his treasured sample book.Advertisement
- Between 1790 and 1800 Gott developed the Bean Ing mills for the production of superfine cloth - they were the first factory in Leeds.
- Kirsch has two types of traverse rods, the Superfine Traverse Rods and the Empire Traverse Rods.