Superfamily sentence example
- It is proposed that each core gene might represent a unique superfamily.
- Proteins with highly similar structures and functions are classed into four main areas (class, architecture, topology, homologous superfamily ).
- Consequently, automatic multiple structural alignments across the whole superfamily can be become unreliable and are often subjective.
- Bt toxins encompass a large superfamily of Cry proteins made by different strains of B. thuringiensis.
- Rapid evolution of immunoglobulin superfamily C2 domains expressed in immune system cells.Advertisement
- Evolution of the serum amyloid A (SAA) protein superfamily.
- Properties of antibodies 1. Antibody structure; variable and constant domains; isotypes; immunoglobulin gene superfamily.
- If the template and the target belong to different families within the Membrane all-alpha superfamily, the model is judged as ' false ' .
- Some members of this superfamily of detoxification enzymes are thought to protect us from PCBs and other pollutants.
- In more recent research, we have been studying molecules that are involved in extracellular regulation of TGF- b superfamily members.Advertisement
- All pairs of domain combinations at the superfamily level are listed here.
- If the template and the target belong to different families within the Membrane all-alpha superfamily, the model is judged as ' false '.