Supercooled sentence example
- Molten phosphorus is a viscid, oily, highly refractive liquid, which may be supercooled to 32° before solidification.
- These are supercooled dewdrops that freeze as the temperature lowers; at -2.0C some of the water droplets were frozen.
- Molten phosphorus is a viscid, oily, highly refractive liquid, which may be supercooled to 32Ã‚° before solidification.
- Special emphasis will be laid on the diagnostic of hail and supercooled water and on the discrimination between rain and snow.
- There is a point, T E, at which the enthalpy of the supercooled liquid falls below that of the crystalline solid.Advertisement
- Supercooled state: Process of retaining the liquid state of a substance at a temperature at which it would normally freeze.
- Particular emphasis will be given to understanding the role of embedded convection and supercooled cloud.
- The increase in C P in the supercooled region is because most of the anomalous enthalpy change is associated with the anomalous volume change.