Sunnier sentence example
- Probably the British climate compelled more indoor life than the sunnier south.
- Favor earthy and muted tones for the autumn season and leave the bold bright colors to sunnier days when ostentatious accessories are better tolerated.
- Now that John and Jose have moved to a sunnier climate, our new leaders are Jim and Christine Burrows.
- In a sunnier position it would look marvelous surrounded by blue spring scillas.
- If it were sunnier, I 'd be tempted to refer to it as redneck country.Advertisement
- You can trim trees or simply note the problem and move your garden to a sunnier spot next year.
- But remember, spring cleaning is designed to clear the house out of the mustiness of winter and get ready for the longer, sunnier days of summer.