Sundries sentence example
- The shops now sell pet sundries - but not live animals - after threats were made to some people in the trade.
- Educated at the Bradwell Schools and Hope Valley College, she then went to work in the sundries department of the cement works.
- They are, moreover, illustrated and described in the catalogues of most nurserymen and dealers in horticultural sundries.
- It was cleared by 508 sailing-vessels and 461 steamers, the latter with a total tonnage of 364,904 in 1904; the exports were of the value of £180,699 (principally wine, sulphur, oil, tartar and tartaric acid), and the imports £92,486 (coal, timber and sundries).
- Flower, Foliage, Containers, Scissors, although Tutor can supply some sundries at cost price as required.Advertisement
- Jewson also stocks a comprehensive range of branded paints, varnishes, woodcare products, brushes and decorating sundries.
- There is also the facility to purchase fresh farm eggs and bacon on site and various other sundries.
- Outstanding displays of horticultural sundries, floral arrangements and floristry complete the picture.
- Adult learning fees - sundries For some courses there is a sundries charge which is additional to the main fee.
- Floral Art Mall (New Zealand Site) - supplies floristry sundries worldwide.Advertisement
- Other established uses for old tires include turning them into office sundries such as mouse mats, bookmarks and coasters, and carpet underlay.
- We have started the process of purchasing Fair Trade sundries for the bedrooms, including water tumblers made from recycled glass.
- In addition the Congress was run in conjunction with the Dutch mushroom exhibition of equipment and sundries associated with the industry.
- While most major cruise lines offer personal items in their sundries shops, you will likely be forced to pay double what the forgotten item is worth.
- Now stocking a wide range of decorative aggregates, slabs, pots, water features & a comprehensive range of gardening sundries.Advertisement
- Some odd lots of skins arrive designated simply as "sundries," so no classification is possible, and this will account for the absence of a few names of skins of which the imports are insignificant in quantity, or are received direct by the wholesale merchants.