Sundown sentence example
- Of his later books of verse may be mentioned The Tent on the Beach (1867), The Pennsylvania Pilgrim (1872), The Vision of Echard (1878), The King's Missive (1881), At Sundown, his last poems (1890).
- She collected what she could find and perched in a chair, reading until sundown, when the hunger pangs hit her again.
- It is a vitreous greenish blue, as I remember it, like those patches of the winter sky seen through cloud vistas in the west before sundown.
- Anytime after sundown is usually the right time for smoky eyes.
- Join us and dance until sundown following our ceremony.Advertisement
- On June 25, 2006, Urban married Academy Award-winner Nicole Kidman at sundown in Sydney, Australia.
- In parts of America, the locals believe that visitors must leave the cemetery before sundown.
- Lighted Dog Collars: Many of us cannot get out to walk the dog until well after sundown.
- You don't have to hide out indoors between sun-up and sundown.
- These are well-made shoes that will keep your feet comfortable from sunup to sundown.Advertisement
- It was past sundown, and he was already hungry again.
- The smaller channels make their way past sundown via markedly different routes to those of five years ago.
- Some of the charities include Smile Train, Camp Sundown, Island Dolphin Care, Shane's Inspiration, and The Bridge School.
- These are quality, well-made shoes that will keep your feet comfortable from sunup to sundown.
- However, if you feel that a little romance needs to be added to your life after sundown, consider one of the many babydoll nighties and nightgowns that are out on the market.Advertisement
- At sundown on the 25th of July 1794, the very day of his condemnation on a bogus charge of conspiracy, Andre Chenier was guillotined.