Sun-drenched sentence example
- It is delightful here, smelling of sun-drenched pine and a hint of campfires.
- Dean pulled down the top on his Jeep and slowly drove uptown, giving off what he hoped were candidate smiles and waves to the locals, all of whom seemed to be walking the sun drenched street.
- While the warm sun drenched them and there wasn't a cloud in sight, they'd learned from recent experience that mountain weather could blow in misery at a moment's notice and replace the sunshine with drenching, chilling rain.
- With its gently shelving beaches and a warm air currents, the Algarve has drawn visitors to its sun-drenched shores for years.
- Some artists evoke images of warm sun drenched beaches; Wolf draws a picture of gray windswept coastlines.Advertisement
- More and more people were convinced that solar power could and should be used for domestic and commercial enterprise large and small, particularly in sun-drenched regions.
- Evoking the sun-drenched rolling hills of central Italy, this design style works well in almost any region of the country and has become a favorite with new home builders and remodelers alike.
- If you are seeking Florida schools with interior design majors, you'll enjoy a sun-drenched environment while studying at one of the top interior design programs.
- Whether you are interested in sun-drenched beaches, vibrant tropical reefs, exclusive shopping, or unique cultural venues, western Caribbean cruises offer something for every passenger.
- Not only does it boast miles of sun-drenched beaches, volcanoes and tropical forests, but the Caribbean also possesses a rich history and unique cultural diversity.Advertisement
- If you dream of languishing in a sun-drenched extension of your home, consider building a sunroom.
- The Brazilian bikini is a product of the sun-drenched beaches of South America where tanning is serious business.
- Known for its turquoise waters, powder soft beaches, and sun-drenched blue skies, Cancun is a thrill seeker's dream vacation destination.