Summations sentence example
- The summations of years for the Dynasties XII.
- Brandis assigned 258 years to the 3rd dynasty; other summations have been proposed with equally little assurance of certainty.
- If we have a continuous distribution of matter, instead of a system of discrete particles, the summations in (6) are to be replaced by integrations.
- In the case of continuous distributions of matter the summations in (9), (10), (II) are of course to be replaced by integrations.
- where (X, Y, Z) and (L, M, N) are the forceand coupleconstituents of the system of extraneous forces, referred to 0 as base, and the summations extend over all the mass-elements of the system.Advertisement
- summations of one-particle tensor products.
- Accuracy: The above computations involve summations of range filter power values.
- ADAPTATION SUMMARY Manuscript Title: Reduced matrix elements of summations of one-particle tensor products.