Sulked sentence example
- The young man sulked in, humbled in hoops by high school star Billy Langstrom.
- Both Rhyn and Kris sulked.
- I shouted a bit, realized I was talking to myself, and sulked off in quiet humiliation.
- Damian prodded as the Black God sulked in silence.
- She was promptly chased away by the mourning women and sulked off to her spot in the window.Advertisement
- Alan collected huge quantities of email onto his laptop, and then sulked when he realized he'd lost his red fedora.
- Fred sulked while Dean felt guilty for treating the old man's efforts so cavalierly but was too pissed in general to jump up and apologize.
- Most areas are fishing well although the fish have understandably sulked a bit with the influx of cold water.
- Kewell was pushed onto the right but he hated it there and sulked so much that he kept swapping wings with Jason.
- Jennifer Lopez has confessed how she cried and sulked to try to avoid shooting a topless sex scene.Advertisement
- She sulked for a bit but is doing fine now, and she stays away from the filter.
- On one point, however, this description was not accurate; Russia sulked so far as Austria was concerned, for she could not forget that the emperor Francis Joseph, by his wavering and unfriendly conduct towards her during the Crimean War, had ill repaid her assistance to the Habsburg Monarchy in 1849, and had fulfilled the cynical prediction of Prince Schwarzenberg that his country would astonish the world by her ingratitude.
- Alan collected huge quantities of email onto his laptop, and then sulked when he realized he 'd lost his red fedora.