Suf sentence example
- Farini, who succeeded, suf retired almost at once on account of ill-health, and th inghetti became premier, with Visconti-Venosta as minister its foreign affairs.
- Some investigators incline to Suf, or to the Jebel Kafkafa.
- See Robert Hawes, History of Framlingham in the County of Suf f olk, edited by R.
- El Wad oasis is one of a group known collectively as the Suf.Advertisement
- Linen weaving is carried on extensively in the Suf.
- in Norfolk and Suf f olk (1877); W.
- And so ultimately the word suf i has come to denote all who have this religious direction, while those who follow the special rules of an order are known as dervishes (beggars, in Arabic fugara, sing.
- 1838); Elisa (1837) and Das Passionsbuch, der leidende Christus (1854, in English The Suf f ering Saviour, 1870).
- Besides these, certain oleaginous plants, the suf, nuc and selite (there are no European equivalents for the native names), and the ground-nut are largely grown.Advertisement
- - Publications of the Maryland Geological Survey (Baltimore, 1897); Maryland Weather Service Climatology and Physical Features, biennial reports (Baltimore,1892-); United States Census; Reports of the U.S. Fish Commissioner and Bureau of Fisheries (Washington, 1871); State Department, Maryland Manual, a Compendium of Legal, Historical and Statistical Information (Baltimore, 1900-); B.C. Steiner, Citizenship and Suf f rage in Maryland (Baltimore, 1895), an historical review of the subject; J.