Suckle sentence example
- Calves suckle with their mouths and not with their trunks.
- Among other pets they keep little pigs, which the women suckle.
- Today she added something to the mix; she actually started to suckle on my sweatshirt in conjunction with the kneading.
- What would it be like to feel their baby move in her stomach â€“ or to suckle it?
- For calves born to beef cows this can be achieved by allowing the calf to suckle naturally.Advertisement
- Their piglets try to suckle with no bedding as comfort.
- What would it be like to feel their baby move in her stomach – or to suckle it?
- Matthew snuggled against her, trying to get into a position to suckle.
- Females do not always allow other fawns to suckle, often they behave aggressively toward them.
- All the mothers will then suckle any of the cubs, allowing the others to go hunting.Advertisement
- Sometimes, special dental plates can be used to seal the roof of the mouth to help the baby suckle milk better.
- Weaning from the bottle to cup will depend on your baby's need to suckle along with his abilility to master drinking from a cup.
- If the milk has not come in and kittens can't nurse, you will see them try to suckle but then they will mew instead.
- Unable to suckle, the kitten was fed with a syringe.There are several reports of other dual-faced kittens being born as far back as 1900.
- He kneaded her breasts, wanting nothing better than to suckle her until she cried out in ecstasy.Advertisement