Suburbia sentence example
- That is fine, but what if your partner wants a house in suburbia?
- The hills and farmlands gradually turned to inner suburbia and then to the harshness of urban streets, choked tightly with the crush, smells and sounds of the city.
- Everyone with a cynical view of American suburbia will enjoy this film.
- The other overpowering theme is what seems to be an out of control drug binge in suburbia.
- Up there alongside the previous two quoted examples we had corkers like: " Do you know what I love about suburbia?Advertisement
- Ewell saw less change in recent centuries and, although now surrounded by suburbia, still retains much of its village character.
- If Britain is to solve its housing crisis, we must learn to love suburbia.
- He calls suburbia and the motorcar the ' greatest misallocation of resources in history ' .
- The perception of teaching life in leafy suburbia will often provide an attractive alternative.
- But most of the areas which are now middle class suburbia remained very rural.Advertisement
- Even so, their way of life is more communal than is typical of English suburbia.
- But the emergence of modern suburbia changed cities, shifting the focus from the civic to the domestic sphere.
- But when David Renwick decided to turn dull, uneventful suburbia on its head by making it hellishly chaotic, he created something fresh.
- He calls suburbia and the motorcar the ' greatest misallocation of resources in history '.
- She is currently supervising PhDs in British life writing and the family and British and North American representations of suburbia in gay fiction.Advertisement
- If you work in a smaller city or in suburbia, you will likely have to travel farther than five minutes to get to a yoga studio.
- As energy prices skyrocket in the coming years, how will the populations of suburbia react to the collapse of their dream?