Subtractive sentence example
- The subtractive primaries, or process colors, used in color printing.
- subtractive hybridisation.
- subtractive synthesis of the original synth to the smallest detail.
- subtractive primaries, or process colors, used in color printing.
- subtractive color mixing to reproduce the range of visible colors.Advertisement
- subtractive process.
- subtractive method of tone forming.
- Our reproduction of subtractive synthesis with TAE® guarantees the sound quality of the instrument.
- In (iii.) of Ã¯¿½ 47, for instance, " -3a" does not mean that a is to be taken (-3.) times, but that a is to be taken 3 times, and the result treated as subtractive; i.e.-3a means -(3a), not (-3)a (cf.
- The use of negative coefficients leads to a difference between arithmetical division and algebraical division (by a multinomial), in that the latter may give rise to a quotient containing subtractive terms. The most important case is division by a binomial, as illustrated by the following examples: - 2.10+1) 6.100+5.10+ 1(3.10+I 2.10+I) 6.100+I.10 - I (3.10 - I 6.100+3.10 6.100+3.10 2.10+ I - 2.10 - I 2.10 +I - 2.10 - I In (1) the division is both arithmetical and algebraical, while in (2) it is algebraical, the quotient for arithmetical division being 2.10+9.Advertisement
- Again a proteomics based approach is being followed, but this time in combination with suppression subtractive hybridisation.
- Find out about each interface... The Prophet 5 interface emulates the subtractive synthesis of the original synth to the smallest detail.
- These three colors are combined using subtractive color mixing to reproduce the range of visible colors.
- The use of colored inks to achieve an image is known as a subtractive process.
- For obvious reasons this is called the subtractive method of tone forming.Advertisement