Subtotal sentence example
- A " subtotal hysterectomy " removes the uterus leaving the cervix in place.
- Total or subtotal thyroidectomy was performed in 147 patients.
- A subtotal item adds up the amounts of the items above it on a sales form.
- On 1 October a consultant surgeon performed a subtotal gastrectomy (surgical removal of part of the stomach ).
- Subtotal parathyroidectomy or total parathyroidectomy with autotransplantation of some parathyroid tissue are common operations (discussed in detail in the parathyroid section).Advertisement
- Following subtotal distal gastrectomy functional long-term results might be generally better in comparison to total gastrectomy.
- Additionally, the company offers a merchandise repair service and free Ground shipping in the continental United States on orders that subtotal at least $100.
- When the finger is cut more than halfway through, the injury is described as a subtotal amputation.