Subsidiaries sentence example
- We have helped many clients establishing trading subsidiaries to manage direct tax liabilities.
- The company now has 25 trading subsidiaries, producing a range of engineering products from cement cooling machines to dockside cranes.
- Welcome to the world for former employees of Novell subsidiaries, please enjoy your stay.
- Entries include details on principal subsidiaries, capital, accounts and dividends, turnover, pre-tax profit and earnings per share.
- A new company formed to effect a buy-out by buying the operating subsidiaries.Advertisement
- Through its subsidiaries, Compass Group can offer the widest choice of vending solutions to the market.
- This also includes any divisions or subsidiaries of the company.
- In addition to the brick and mortar stores, their subsidiaries currently include the online commercial retailers Musician's Friend, Musician.com, Harmony Central and others.
- The company has several subsidiaries and recently purchased a number of independent developers to strengthen its production teams.
- The company is further comprised of subsidiaries responsible for the largest markets, including Europe, Asia, America, and Japan.Advertisement
- For example, the eCommerce team that works on the Website for Sears and its subsidiaries uses a range of innovative technologies to make Sears' online presence known more widely and to make their Website more easily accessible.
- SunTrust Banks, Inc. is a financial holding company that operates through a network of subsidiaries.
- Today, Furla retailers can be found in sixty-four countries, and the company holds subsidiaries in nine countries including: Hong Kong, China, Japan, UK, France, Spain, Australia, Germany, and the United States.
- Many of the smaller labels are subsidiaries of larger ones, and because of their size, they're victims of their own success.
- The DHMO/Pre-Paid network is called "Managed DentalGuard," and is operated by various subsidiaries of Guardian throughout the country.Advertisement