Subpoena sentence example
- However, Brennan thought a subpoena might force them to respond.
- A motion to quash a subpoena shall be filed in the appropriate United States district court or State court.
- They have already issued a grand jury subpoena to at least one US airline in respect of the investigation.
- Not yet, but if they subpoena me, I'll have no choice but to admit I've talked with you.
- I haven't had personal contact with him lately but I hear he's trying to snow ball them but he's subject to subpoena so he has to be careful.Advertisement
- Some defense attorney is trying to subpoena her to get his pervert off.
- In most cases the appropriate court order will be a subpoena duces tecum issued by the court in which the proceedings have commenced.
- In criminal cases, the Courts have the power to subpoena witnesses to attend Court in person to give evidence.
- If people had money they should take a private prosecution against the police and subpoena the tapes.
- The RIAA then turned to filing so-called "Doe" lawsuits, in which they subpoena an Internet service provider for a particular person's personal information.Advertisement