Sublet sentence example
- It should be mentioned that the Bagdad Railway Company has sublet the working of the line to the Anatolian Railway Company at the rate of £148 per kilometre, as against the £180 per kilometre guaranteed by the Turkish government The line from Mustafa-Pasha to Vakarel now lies in the kingdom of Bulgaria.
- To Let Sunny room available from mid-June to mid-July sublet (dates negotiable ).
- Sublet the problem to this group of brave souls Oh, what brave souls I am going to tell you about.
- Following our approval the tenant and proposed subtenant must agree a written contract to establish the sublet.
- The benefice was inalienable, could not be sold, pledged, exchanged, sublet, devised or diminished.Advertisement
- I now sublet a different apartment from a Canadian soldier of fortune who has now returned to Canada.
- You may get permission to sublet part of your home for longer.
- The Home Office can sublet surplus space to other occupiers whether or not they are public sector bodies.
- Most tenants are not allowed to sublet the whole of their home.
- The houses were let by the freeholder Mr. Robert Reid to tenants who in turn sublet the rooms to the families.Advertisement
- Are there good reasons why the State should retain the power to compulsorily sublet croft land?
- If he appropriated or sold the implements, impoverished or sublet the cattle, he was heavily fined and in default of payment might be condemned to be torn to pieces by the cattle on the field.
- In 1800 a part of it was leased to Salvatore Gatt of Malta, who in 1810 sublet part of it to Alessandro Fernandez.
- De Lacy sublet the land among kinsmen and retainers, and to his grants the families of Nugent, Tyrell, Nangle, Tuyt, Fleming and others owe their importance in Irish history.
- He sublet it to Peter the Great, who was then visiting the dockyard at Deptford.Advertisement