Subgroups sentence example
- This can be used for example to compute only subgroups of certain sizes.
- In this case you have to compare the subgroups manually by Compare Subgroups.
- The vitamin D status of subgroups of the populations has been shown to be poor.
- Lived in the us subsidies among subgroups the percent of states have implemented.
- Then there are subgroups within each group, used to distribute the players among limited numbers of weight lifting stations.Advertisement
- Arthropoda include insects, arachnids (spiders), crustaceans, and other subgroups.
- Girls' groups tend to be split up into subgroups.
- Pica in humans has many different subgroups, defined by the substance that is ingested.
- One prominent program has been the No Child Left Behind Act that requires schools to meet certain performance standards annually, for their students as a group and also for individual ethnic and racial subgroups.
- Standardized tests allow researchers to compare data from large numbers of students or subgroups of students.Advertisement
- However, it does exist in certain individuals with specific medical conditions or those that fall into certain subgroups of the population.
- The ultimate product in all cases is a number of carpospores, but before this stage is reached the development is different in different subgroups.
- The solvable socle of a group grp is the subgroup generated by all minimal normal solvable subgroups of grp.
- It is found in a series of subgroups of MSS.