Subgenre sentence example
- Corporate goth - A subgenre of gothic fashion adopted as a response to dress codes in corporate settings, and now often worn in non-working situations.
- While some would argue that fairy tales belong in their own genre, traditionalists would say that they are a subgenre of fantasy.
- dally he entertainingly dallies with the subgenre in the saints ' stories that the nuns, including MarÃa, drink in.
- Of course, Absurdism isn't to everyone's taste and is probably destined to remain a somewhat sidelined subgenre!
- Of course, Absurdism is n't to everyone 's taste and is probably destined to remain a somewhat sidelined subgenre !Advertisement
- These fantasies are so prevalent that an entire subgenre of erotic romantic fiction is devoted to the ménage.
- It revived mainstream interest in what had become a very under the radar subgenre of music: bluegrass.
- Swamp blues, a blues subgenre, is sparser than traditional blues and incorporates elements of funk.
- Dixieland jazz, a subgenre that originated in New Orleans, was the dominant form of jazz through its early years and remains popular today.
- Paranormal romance is a subgenre of both science fiction and romance.Advertisement
- Science fiction or speculative fiction dares the possible, the impossible and the improbable in every subgenre.
- As was previously mentioned, electronica music is a vast genre which includes many different sounds, and websites that offer free electronica music downloads sometimes feature on one subgenre while others are broader in scope.