Styptic sentence example
- styptic pencils containing silver nitrate from the chemist to keep in your emergency box.
- styptic powder.
- Styptic powder is important to have on hand while clipping your dog's nails.
- Medicinally, gallic acid has been, and is still, largely used as an astringent, styptic and haemostatic. Gallic acid, however, does not coagulate albumen and therefore possesses no local astringent action.
- Alternatively you can buy some styptic pencils containing silver nitrate from the chemist to keep in your emergency box.Advertisement
- Any other type of bleeding should be stopped with direct pressure to the wound as well as styptic powder.
- If you accidentally cut the quick, styptic powder will stop the bleeding and alleviate the pain.
- Some examples of styptic powder are Kwik-Stop and CutStop.
- Immediately place styptic power on the nail.
- Make sure you have some kind of styptic powder or pencil around in case you cut too deeply and cause the vein to bleed.Advertisement
- There are several brands of styptic on the market these days, and you can get this at any pet supply store.
- It usually looks worse than it is; that's why you have styptic powder on hand.
- Apply a styptic powder to the wounded area if the quick is cut to immediately stop bleeding.