Stymie sentence example
- The two-tier system is likely to cause confusion and may stymie development.
- Would it be enough to stymie his apparent interest and drive him away?
- He said Warner believes that the format war between HD DVD and Blu-ray would not stymie growth as many observers have been saying.
- It's made from high-impact polyethylene and it's designed to stymie even the most hard core chewers.
- The defense bar is gung ho to stymie evidence in any cases where they figure a tip was involved.Advertisement
- Zamon and a few others sought me out, offered me a private deal, one that would give me what I wanted and possibly stymie Darkyn.
- Security is the utmost concern of prison officials, who are aware of some lawmakers ' attempts to stymie Internet efforts in prisons.
- Most of the human race has been destroyed, but Connor (played by Christian Bale) bands together with a group of survivors to stymie the machines.