Stutter sentence example
- People who stutter can get better through therapy.
- More than 3 million Americans stutter and four times more males are affected than females.
- Golensky. "Counseling, support, and advocacy for clients who stutter."
- Can a situation or change in your child's life really make him predisposed to stutter?
- I say, speak up, don't stutter.Advertisement
- Thus, parents should wait to allow the child to communicate at his or her own speed, and not pressure the child to talk or make fun of the stutter.
- Now was the perfect opportunity to get it off her chest, and yet, all she could do was stutter.
- I myself developed a stutter at the age of four or five.
- I say, speak up, do n't stutter.
- For somebody who has a stutter, life at times is a struggle.Advertisement
- I had a severe stutter, this was something which after a lot of hard work I managed to overcome.
- My father suffered from a bad stutter, a condition that I mimicked in a 1988 comedy film.
- While very intricate and detailed cuts will cause your machine to stutter a bit, it should not continuously be making loud noises while it cuts your files.
- About the Author Stephen Hill is somebody who has overcome a stutter.
- These were delivered in his renowned style with erudition, punctuated by a disarming slight stutter.Advertisement
- That will fix your missing sound problem and improve your stuttering picture... but I am still getting a little picture stutter on Freeview !
- That will fix your missing sound problem and improve your stuttering picture... but I am still getting a little picture stutter on Freeview!
- Stutterers are different than people experiencing normal fluency problems because a stutterer's disfluency is more severe and consistent than that of people who do not stutter.