Stupidly sentence example
- While the autopsy questioned the day-old curious knife wound in his backside, it was assumed he'd stupidly sat on a very sharp object.
- Josh stared stupidly at the trooper and then scowled at Alex.
- For a moment she stared at him stupidly.
- I 'm very glad, because I think that suing for compensation is getting stupidly out of hand lately.
- Yet the magpie approach doesn't sound stupidly disjointed as it can in the wrong hands.Advertisement
- His literary executors seem to have behaved extraordinarily badly - or perhaps just stupidly.
- Whilst the authors of all these evils were idly and stupidly gazing on this menacing meteor, which darkened all their horizon, it suddenly burst, and poured down the whole of its contents upon the plains of the Carnatic."
- You do not even have to have been bitten by a lycanthrope in a misty forest where you have stupidly wandered.
- Stupidly I did not change to a thicker tippet to match the size of Gray Wulff that I was using.
- And I said it so awkwardly and stupidly!Advertisement
- Then he expostulated stupidly: - 'What a revolting thing to say !
- Unfortunately some drinkers do n't know when they 've had enough, and some succumb to peer pressure to drink stupidly.
- Things quickly went downhill and stupidly, after a series of questions and dark answers, they asked the board for permission to leave.