Stumping sentence example
- In 1835 he was unseated on petition, an& after standing unsuccessfully for Oldham he took to stumping England in favour of the new Radical doctrines of the day, and the use of physical force for their adoption.
- Have fun getting your creative juices flowing and stumping your friends.
- Tub-thumping is another word for political stumping in the UK, and as dedicated anarchists, Chumbawamba meant the song to have a radical message.
- Superb work from Academy keeper Hugh Belgrave gave the visitors a 5 wicket haul with a fine reaction stumping from Robinson's bowling.
- Everyone has heard Maybelline's famous tag line, "maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline," and it is that exact idea of stumping people with natural beauty that launched Maybelline in 1915 when T.L.Advertisement