Study-abroad sentence example
- Students who study abroad attend classes in another country for an extended period of time.
- The national government has founded several scholarships (some in art) for study abroad.
- Lowell accepted the appointment, with the proviso that he should have a year of study abroad.
- It may be quite clearly labeled the Study Abroad Office, or it may have a more general name like the Center for International Programs.
- If you need to take any introductory courses, it's your responsibility to fit them into your schedule before your study abroad experience.Advertisement
- Ask a coffee lover, "Your Starbucks or mine?" or mention your European study abroad experience to a world traveler.
- College Discounts: While there may not be student-specific discounts available, students may be able to find cheaper fares through their university, particularly through study abroad or tour programs.