Strummed sentence example
- This is important to know because you need to know the difference between an individually picked note and a strummed chord.
- Well, the closing ' Home Again ' starts all strummed acoustic then eventually launches into Luke singing over himself - the cello appears.
- Banjo dog twisted, turned with Meridian Green pushing Gene Parsons by supplying fast strummed rhythm.
- A nice picked session at one stage contrasted well with the strummed style, too.
- Sounds of strummed acoustic guitars, experimental guitar pedals, distorted amps and thumping bass fill the air.Advertisement
- A zero means that the string is strummed or plucked while open, or with no fingers on it.
- All other strings are unfretted and should be strummed open.
- All other strings should be strummed open and unfretted.