Structuralist sentence example
- The first section is uniformly excellent and covers the use of modern post structuralist historical method on the cultural background to the New Testament.
- A purely structuralist account of the issue is represented in Eisenstadt's From Generation to Generation (1956 ).
- One might as well argue that the telephone system is post structuralist.
- Structuralist semiotics seeks to look behind or beneath the surface of the observed in order to discover the underlying organization of phenomena.
- Approaching the allegory from a structuralist perspective, he would say that, would n't he?Advertisement
- Saussure 's concept of the relational identity of signs is at the heart of structuralist theory.
- I would not want to adopt a structuralist approach, to blame the destiny of peoples on the imperfections of the international system.
- This article compares the traditional statistical approach to our understanding of enzyme function with that of the opposing structuralist view.
- A purely structuralist account of the issue is represented in Eisenstadt 's From Generation to Generation (1956).
- Furthermore, the structuralist concern with synchronic analysis ignores the way in which genres are involved in a constant process of change.Advertisement