Strong-arm sentence example
- Such units had previously been the strong arm of Serbian ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Croatia.
- Isaiah is confident that the strong arm of the Lord has lost none of its ancient power.
- They insist it is a delinquent industry full of half truths, broken promises and strong-arm tactics.
- By now it should be obvious that India does not respond positively to strong-arm tactics.
- Using strong-arm tactics courts the joint do you get history here dates.Advertisement
- That and not any inherent reason is why they resort relatively rarely to classical fascist strong-arm methods.
- Peter tried to thwart a plan that involved a cross; James and John tried to perpetuate Elijah 's strong-arm approach.
- He also claimed to have the services of expert burglars and strong-arm men.
- "Strong-arm Tactics: Masturbation is Good for Prostate Health.
- If she's wise, Leo won't ever try to blast Taurus with her fiery temper or strong arm him into doing things her way.Advertisement
- Most recently, Mathew Knowles was accused of stealing Beyonce's hit If I Were a Boy from another writer, who wasn't informed until the song was released, and then attempting to strong arm her into giving up her rights.
- Instantly a strong arm gripped her around the waist.
- That Kris could attack his brother.s mate but refuse to strong-arm his brothers into fighting demons made his anger boil.
- Ed was running beside her, and then a strong arm was plucking her from the ground.
- These opposed a national resistance to the Macedonians, the fires of which were fanned by the Brahmins, but still the strong arm of the western people prevailed.Advertisement
- It was in this speech, which lasted five hours, that Palmerston made the wellknown declaration that a British subject - " Civis Romanus sum " - ought everywhere to be protected by the strong arm of the British government against injustice and wrong.