Stripling sentence example
- "Stripling," a youth, is apparently a diminutive of "strip," in the sense of a.
- The latter had become a tall, handsome stripling during his residence abroad, and bid fair to rival Bax himself in stature.
- But the latter, although himself a mere stripling, had implicit faith in Goethe, and a firm conviction that his genius could be utilized in other fields besides literature.
- There I was, a mere stripling of a lad, doing one of his first cameras.
- And if I ca n't overbid such a stripling as he, then I'm not wo'th a varden!Advertisement