Strip-down sentence example
- Though planetae decorated with narrow orphreys are occasionally met with in the monuments of the early centuries, these vestments were until the 10th century generally quite plain, and even at the close of this century, when the custom of decorating the chasuble with orphreys had become common, there was no definite rule as to their disposition; sometimes they were merely embroidered borders to the neck-opening or hem, sometimes a vertical strip down the back, less often a forked cross, the arms of which turned upwards over the shoulders.
- Few things get your balls boiling faster than watching a scantily-clad cutie slowly strip down to her skin, but strip clubs suck!
- I need to strip down Telsa's 5520 based box again as its getting quite temperamental when booting.
- I need to strip down Telsa 's 5520 based box again as its getting quite temperamental when booting.
- There is a small but enthusiastic community of people who like to strip down when they ski, and even those in the ski community who aren't personally comfortable with such activities are typically tolerant of naked skiers.Advertisement
- That way you can bundle up when you're going to be outside, but easily strip down to a more comfortable amount of clothing when you're back in a warm building.
- Be prepared to meet with an esthetician and strip down thoroughly in advance of the procedure.
- Just because you are doing a maternity photo shoot does not mean you have to strip down to your underwear.
- These clear vinyl shoes are pump-style with a two-inch heel and silver metallic strip down the back.
- But they also had to attract an audience - men wanted to see women strip down to more than just corsets or bras and knickers.Advertisement
- Today's sleeker combinations go well under pants and they are pretty unexpected when you strip down to your skivvies.
- They're also very erotic, so when you strip down in the bedroom after a long day, it's sure to be a treat for your lover.
- Automated blog posts strip down all of the personality of a blog and instead search for keywords relevant to the blog's topic from RSS feeds.