Stretchable sentence example
- This garment is made of a soft supple leather combined with a stretchable, sensuous mesh.
- The former is a comfortable, stretchable material and easy to take care of.
- Instead of charms that hang off links like silver charm bracelets or beaded charms, Italian charms are clipped onto a central stretchable band.
- Skorts made in a slightly stretchable fabric allow for a full swing.
- Symptoms of EDS within this category may include soft, mildly stretchable skin, shortened bones, chronic diarrhea, joint hypermobility and dislocation, bladder rupture, or poor wound healing.Advertisement
- All i play tankinis are made with durable, yet stretchable Lycra built to outlive the swim season.
- Made out of Nylon and stretchable Elastane, you will appreciate this tankini set that stays with you as your baby grows.
- The neoprene material makes the suits fairly waterproof, buoyant, and stretchable.
- They're made with stretchable, knit cotton and feature a cushioned foot bed and a textured outsole.
- They are made of a material called Breathe Weave™, a lightweight, woven yet stretchable fabric that dries quickly.Advertisement
- G-Strings are similar, except there is only a thin, stretchable string covering your backside.
- You'll likely find plenty of soft, stretchable cotton, designed to be comfortable against the skin.
- Even introductory level sewing machines offer multiple stitching options, including zig-zag stitches and stitches originally intended to create buttonholes or stretchable seams.
- The arms are also stretchable, so your dog can enjoy a good game of tug-o-war.