Stratospheric sentence example
- Where the sounds are stratospheric and almost celestial, then the intimate introspective fragility roots them earthbound.
- Several pieces of evidence combine to establish human-produced halocarbons as the primary source of stratospheric chlorine.
- It is now generally accepted that the loss of stratospheric ozone is caused by chemical reactions initiated by chlorofluorocarbons.
- The focus was to understand the role these species might play in stratospheric ozone depletion.
- Both rising CO2 levels and stratospheric ozone depletion tend to cool the stratosphere.Advertisement
- The purple glow is probably a combination of red-orange light transmitted through the lower atmosphere and scattered blue light from still sunlit stratospheric dust.
- Stratospheric ozone acts as a shield by absorbing potentially harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation which would otherwise reach the earth's surface.
- Stratospheric ozone acts as a shield by absorbing potentially harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation which would otherwise reach the earth 's surface.