Strangles sentence example
- She is a kind of female satyr, who resides in caves and strangles and perverts men.
- But in Tobit we find Asmodaeus the evil demon, TO 7rovrlpov Sac,uoviov, who strangles Sarah's husbands, and also a general reference to " a devil or evil spirit," 77/€144,a.
- An unusual form of strangles is recognized which produces flu-like symptoms and often becomes persistent in a yard.
- We must, then, admit that Pericles sincerely contemplated the good of his fellow-countrymen, and we may believe that he endeavoured to realize that ideal Athens which Thucydides sketches in the Funeral Speech - an Athens where free and intelligent obedience is rendered to an equitable code of laws, where merit finds its way to the front, where military efficiency is found along with a free development in other directions and strangles neither commerce nor art.
- Signs Th e signs associated with strangles include: Soft tissue swellings in the neck - due to enlargement of the lymph nodes.Advertisement
- The key is to find a form-fitting shape that skims, not strangles, the body.