Strandline sentence example
- Through this exhibition you will discover just what the local seashore strandline can tell us about the life off the Sussex coast.
- Tony Davis found 13 dead triggerfish scattered along the strandline at Perranporth, Cornwall.
- Important coastal strandline communities are found at Poltesco on the Lizard.
- These themes range from myths and legends to physical forces and strandline objects.
- These grasses generally occur slightly higher up the beach profile than the true strandline species.Advertisement
- Dune succession may be initiated by strandline plants which trap small amounts of sand during the growing season.
- Strandline vegetation is threatened by beach cleaning activities, particularly using mechanical techniques.
- Tony Davis found 13 dead Triggerfish scattered along the strandline at Perranporth, Cornwall.