Straggly sentence example
- A straggly tree with a severe list to the left graced one corner of the room.
- Straggly gray hair showed beneath a battered gray fedora.
- It's got a photo of me on it sporting a straggly curtains hairdo like a 90s boyband member.
- Prune the long straggly laterals which bore fruit in previous years and also the central uprights to prevent the tree getting too tall.
- The cuttings will also need a lot of light to prevent them becoming straggly.Advertisement
- This needs to be pruned regularly throughout the summer to keep it from going straggly.
- The aforementioned haircut treatment also helps to prevent a plant getting straggly.
- Bright red, glossy, Bittersweet berries have ripened on a straggly plant growing by a broken wall at the roadside.
- It needs to - it 's a very boring, straggly little shrub for the rest of the year.
- Some, like the short, spiky, youthful cut, have been met with great enthusiasm, while others, like the long, straggly locks and beard, raised brows.Advertisement
- Shorter ponytails have more volume and bounce, they hold their shape better and don't appear as long or straggly.