Straddles sentence example
- In addition to "futures" proper there are "options" and " straddles."
- In fact it is distilled in a rather humdrum blackened building that straddles the main road south from Kirkwall.
- A new development now straddles the Jutland Street basin.
- The book successfully straddles the boundary that separates a text book from a history book.
- The large Acer site straddles the border between the two old counties.Advertisement
- It straddles a language frontier - where French meets Flemish, where south meets north.
- The dragon of Nature straddles the globe of the Earth.
- Short straddles represent the opposite prediction that a stock price will not change.
- While a matte white is the most common color, a dark, earthy neutral is also appropriate for a decor that straddles both modernism and minimalism.
- Like most architectural periods, modernism is a term that straddles a large variety of interiors that evolved over several decades.Advertisement
- Lake Tahoe straddles the California/Nevada border, making it possible to visit resorts in either state.
- Costières de Nîmes is a French appellation that straddles the southern Rhône Valley and is part of the ill-defined the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- If AC/DC and Black Sabbath straddle hard rock and metal, then Poison definitely straddles hard rock and pop.