Stowing sentence example
- You may want to keep the can opener in place, but consider stowing small appliances you don't use every day.
- A sportier hoodie might feature interior pockets, which are ideal for stowing valuables safely while you go on a long walk or run.
- His trench coat was too heavy for her to lift by the time he finished stowing his gear.
- This opening mode is especially practical for stowing smaller items.
- Rather than stowing them in a shoebox, you can arrange them in frames, sort them in scrapbooks, or integrate them into various keepsakes.Advertisement
- I had to look to general cleanliness, lashing and stowing hammocks, and the victualling department.
- Take up summer-flowering bulbs and tubers, such as dahlias, tuberoses, gladioli, cannas, caladiums, tigridias, and dry them off thoroughly, stowing them away afterwards in some place free from frost and moisture during the winter.
- Damage done to or loss of cargo necessarily caused in the act of discharging, storing, reloading and stowing shall be made good as G.A.
- Designed around the popular and functional tote-style bag, these diaper bags utilize the extra space offered by squared style bags, creating ultra-roomy bags for stowing baby gear.
- While a backpack may serve its purpose out on a wilderness trail stowing bottled water and maps, in the corporate world, a backpack screams amateur and collegiate.Advertisement
- While briefcases still have their place in the office, many men feel their limited storage and hard shape make them less than ideal in both a stowing and fashion sense.
- If you plan on stowing a laptop computer in a satchel bag, keep the rest of your belongings to a minimum.